- Annual Dog License Available
- Chester County – Well Water Information
- Chester County Health Department Potassium Iodide Distribution
- Chester County Solid Waste Authority
- Good Housekeeping Practices for Auto Maintenance Repair and Fueling Operations Homeland
- Information on Leftover Paint
- Rent Rebate News
- Chester County Solid Waste Authority – Recycling Information
- Northern Federation – Regional Parks, Recreation and Open Space
- Preparedness by Ready.gov
- PA Property Tax/Rent Rebate News
Pothole/Road Complaints: Township Roads (610)590-5300
State Roads (Penndot): (610)436-2091
Before starting any work that requires digging, remember to call the Pennsylvania One Call System at 1-800-242-1776 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
You must give at least three days notice before beginning your project. They will notify the phone company, cable company, water, electric etc. to mark the lines. Note that phone and cable lines are often within 6 inches of the surface. Power digging equipment should not be used within 24 inches on either side of the markings.